Monday, February 18, 2008

Water on ice

Yesterday was a busy day. After Church, James and I stopped at Jody's house so he could play with her son. Jody and I hung out and watched the boys (they are pretty wild together!) Her house is right on the route we take from Church to home, so very convenient. Next week, I think we'll pick up her boy on the way home from Church and they can destroy our house instead :)

So James and I were out of the house from 10:30-3:30. I dropped James off and headed to Brandon's ordination. I'd never been to an ordination before and it was such a special experience. It was like a wedding! The Bishop was there- I really enjoyed that he is such a down to earth person and what he speaks is very insightful.

When I got home both Myron and James had slept which I was out (as Myron parents with boredom :) Needless to say James was up past 11pm last night! I got home, made chocolate chip muffins (the apple ones with a chocolate chip add in). James and I watched Big brother. He only watches BB for the games and was especially bored by this episode as it was 'all talk'. Then I watched Cold Case while James played hockey in our bedroom for a bit and then went to bed. He was very upset as he lost his blue plastic 'puck' down a heating grate :(

This morning, I headed out early to work (many things are closed, but you will be happy to hear the civil servants are working. not that I'm a civil servant, but anyway...) Myron was a bit apprehensive of the day, but I'm sure he'll do fine with James. James is pretty independant, just likes someone to play with him a lot of the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home