Fort

James and I built a large snow fort using a recycling box today. If you look carefully you can see the outline of the boxes (hard because it is white on white background!)

James and I were outside from about 2:30-4 working on this! James even missed watching the first period of the hockey game to play in the snow (though he actually had no idea of the time) and it wasn't really much of a loss as he has 2 other games tonight as well! Hockey day in Canada indeed.
I'm making pizza now for dinner. Tomorrow James and I are going to a birthday party for one of the girls in his class. It's at Loblaws and they'll be making pizza for lunch, so James will have plenty of pizza this weekend!

2 Comments:
That looks life fun! We've not had any snow in London and I've been sorely disappointed by that. I like snow!
no snow in Finland either :( :( :(
you could send some to us :)
Post a Comment
<< Home