Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Skating

Yesterday was very busy at work- it felt like 2 days!
I met up with Myron and James at Victoria Park on the soft ice after work. James is pretty dangerous on the ice but he seemed to be having a good time.
We had a pretty late dinner for us (the leftover lima bean recipe) because we got home late from the skating.
I had heaps of marking to do, so I did it while watching TV. I watched abc - dance wars and a very disturbing piece on Joran (it's a big case so I don't want to put the full name here, see post below!). Disturbing not because of content, because I think what he said is probably true- that Natalee went into convulsions and may have died (though if he gave her a drug that may have caused the convulsions he does not say) but what was disturbing was his affect- showing no concern for her at all. Anyway by the time it was over, I had plowed through a good lot of my marking. Then I washed the dishes, had a bath, replied to some emergency email (it's the time of year that my inbox gets very full!) and crawled into bed around midnight. Got up at 6am, got ready for the day, got the lunches ready, started some Apple Chicken Stew for tonight (recipe from Karrie's Christmas magazine-book!) and headed out to work on the 7:30am bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home