A crucial ingredient
Today when I listened to the news they listed some school buses that weren't running and James' school bus was not listed. I also (earlier in the year) had signed up for email notifications if the bus was not running. I did not receive an email. Myron walked James to school (James normally only takes the bus home) - in spite of Myron having a hurt knee (he has no idea how). I called Myron from the bottom of the hill on Alfred st. as I was close to his stop and it was about 4pm- the pickup time to tell Myron that I could meet the bus. This is when Myron told me that there was no bus, James was still at school! So, Myron managed to meet me near Nelson + Concession and I gave him the groceries I had picked up, then I RAN to the school and got James. I expected to find him crying, but he was fine. There were 3 other kids in the same position, so I guess having company helped! It was rather a crucial ingredient to know that there were no buses today. And it wasn't really bad weather so I'm not too sure why they cancelled!
Also, I made muffins this evening, but left out the baking powder. I think that was a crucial ingredient!
Also, I made muffins this evening, but left out the baking powder. I think that was a crucial ingredient!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home