Ready for dinner?
The pizza crust is done in the bread maker and I was going to make the dinner but it's 4:30 and both boys are asleep! I guess it'll be a late night tonight.
We had a busy day though- the boys did basketball from 9-10, then we went to the cat center and did some shopping. The boys were home for 1pm but I stayed a couple hours later. James' big find was this NHL magnetic board that you can put the magnets for each team in rank order for their division and when the stanley cup comes around it's got a place you can set up to show which teams play which in the playoffs. I'll post a picture when he has it done up. James also found NHL bedsheets on sale for $17 in Shoppers- only one set left! So James did quite well:)
I stopped by Rona on the way back to pick up a new toilet seat- the last one only lasted 6 months!
I can't believe they are sleeping when I am ready to eat!
We had a busy day though- the boys did basketball from 9-10, then we went to the cat center and did some shopping. The boys were home for 1pm but I stayed a couple hours later. James' big find was this NHL magnetic board that you can put the magnets for each team in rank order for their division and when the stanley cup comes around it's got a place you can set up to show which teams play which in the playoffs. I'll post a picture when he has it done up. James also found NHL bedsheets on sale for $17 in Shoppers- only one set left! So James did quite well:)
I stopped by Rona on the way back to pick up a new toilet seat- the last one only lasted 6 months!
I can't believe they are sleeping when I am ready to eat!

1 Comments:
Cool! Tell James I'm jealous; I always wanted a magnetic NHL board! (Think I got my card file instead though).
Post a Comment
<< Home