Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Windswept

It was very windy all day. My dreams from 4-6am were very windswept too. Garbage and recycling containers were littered on my walk to Queen's as it was their garbage day.

Myron's knee was miraculously better so he took James to daycare. I had an early morning class. Worked like crazy all day- don't think I stopped for lunch.

My boss at RMC has in the last few days landed me 2 big contracts- one for 12 hours/week paid by Queen's and one for 21 hours a week paid by RMC. If I can't work all the hours now (which I can't when I'm allready working 30-40 hours/ week!) he's ok with me working extra in the summer. So, it's bit overwhelming already!

We had a WITH meeting at Rustle tonight, which was a really excellent meeting. It was great to heat others viewpoints. Especially Paul - he put things so clearly. I did my marking while I was listening and finished all of Section O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home