Sunday, February 10, 2008

Expressive

I took James to Loblaws for a little girls' birthday party. Loblaws runs what seems to be a pretty fun little chefs birthday party. They made pizza, fruit kebobs and cupcakes (to take home). They also had a cake there. I got to meet a lot of the kids from James' class and their parents. That was interesting. But the most interesting thing for me was the birthday girl. She was extremely expressive in greeting her friends, giving them all hugs when she saw them. James kind of avoided her and did not get hugged either at the start or at the end, but I thought it was really cute. James gave her a webkinz with a carry bag. He picked it out himself and I hope she likes it. The horse was like the one pictured below and the carrier was the bottom one on the left hand side- purple with a little tie on it. The inside was the same colour as the tie and really quite nice. I liked the inside a lot! (The horse fits inside the carrier)


I was only there at the start and end of the party. I sat and read a book for a bit and then did the grocery shopping for a bit as well.
I make the lima bean recipe with turkey sausages for dinner and for dessert we had the cupcakes James had made today! (he came home with 6 and we ate 3, 3 for tomorrow!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home