New blog
A week ago or so I decided I was going to read all the way through the Bible again. As I was reading, I realized that there were some thoughts that I wanted to write about. As I didn't want to mix it up with my daily life/life of james blog, I decided to put it in a seperate space : http://bibletree.blogspot.com/
You are welcome to join me there and comment as you please.
I was a bit hesitant to start another blog as I seem to post in quite a few places. I have this blog, my dream blog, I post some Rustle related stuff on the Rustle blog, for my work at RMC I maintain the cansmart.com website, for my work at Queen's I maintain out course website, but I'm pretty happy with my decision and think it will be an enjoyable experience!
You are welcome to join me there and comment as you please.
I was a bit hesitant to start another blog as I seem to post in quite a few places. I have this blog, my dream blog, I post some Rustle related stuff on the Rustle blog, for my work at RMC I maintain the cansmart.com website, for my work at Queen's I maintain out course website, but I'm pretty happy with my decision and think it will be an enjoyable experience!

1 Comments:
Now where do you take all that energy from?!
Post a Comment
<< Home