Day off
It is reading week at Queen's. I worked Mon and Tues at RMC but took today off because Kim was free in the morning to ferry me to Walmart and Food Basics. I spent $300 today but our cupboards are now stocked. I evidently have not done extreme shopping in a while!
Kim and I got to talk a bit and as on Monday she seems to be out of the woods of what was worrying her, so that is good.
I had a bit of work to do, but it only took me about an hour, so by 12:30 I was actually free. What a feeling! I am pretty awestruck. I leisurely washed the dishes and did laundry. But I miss my little guy! Maybe I'm addicted to his energy, it seems so quiet without him. I think I'm going to get him and take him to have his hair cut- it's getting a bit unruly. A couple of the kids at his daycare are down with strep. It's pretty contagious- I hope he doesn't get it.
I'm cooking a turkey breast in the slow cooker for dinner tonight and then there is prayer at the Church in the evening. I'll be back home in time for supernanny though!
Kim and I got to talk a bit and as on Monday she seems to be out of the woods of what was worrying her, so that is good.
I had a bit of work to do, but it only took me about an hour, so by 12:30 I was actually free. What a feeling! I am pretty awestruck. I leisurely washed the dishes and did laundry. But I miss my little guy! Maybe I'm addicted to his energy, it seems so quiet without him. I think I'm going to get him and take him to have his hair cut- it's getting a bit unruly. A couple of the kids at his daycare are down with strep. It's pretty contagious- I hope he doesn't get it.
I'm cooking a turkey breast in the slow cooker for dinner tonight and then there is prayer at the Church in the evening. I'll be back home in time for supernanny though!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home