Pluto
This post really needs a visual, but I'm not sure where my camera is right now.
Last night, James made the 'solar system' on our floor out of balls (he and AJ had done it earlier in the day as well). When he woke up this morning he looked at it and said "Where is Pluto?". I suggested that maybe it had a funny orbit and so was not lining up with the other planets. But, no, he figured it out on his own when he exlaimed. "Oh, I was playing hockey with it last night!" The missing planet problem soved. Though isn't there debate as to if pluto is a planet or not anyway? If it can double as a hockey puck, it probably is in trouble!
Last night, James made the 'solar system' on our floor out of balls (he and AJ had done it earlier in the day as well). When he woke up this morning he looked at it and said "Where is Pluto?". I suggested that maybe it had a funny orbit and so was not lining up with the other planets. But, no, he figured it out on his own when he exlaimed. "Oh, I was playing hockey with it last night!" The missing planet problem soved. Though isn't there debate as to if pluto is a planet or not anyway? If it can double as a hockey puck, it probably is in trouble!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home