Saturday, March 01, 2008

Infinity and back

Chocolate chip marshmallow cookies I baked last night- amazing!

James got up at 3am last night claiming a bad dream. He snuggled in with me for the rest of the night as I was too sick to bring him back to his bed. When he woke up just before 7, he told me "I love you to infinity and back". Aww. Now that is nice to wake up to.

I didn't cough too much in the night- just one little fit around 5am. I Vicksed myself up pretty good before bed.

Today, I'll still try to keep it quiet. I did most of the laundry yesterday, so I have to clean the kitchen and bathroom today. AJ's coming over for a bit today (Annette's mom passed away Wed. night) The boys are at basketball right now. I haven't even had my shower yet.
My goals for the weekend are to find my glasses and my muffin pan. Now, my glasses blend in with stuff and are easy to loose. But a muffin pan? It's big and it has been gone for 3 weeks. Weird! So, not lofty goals :)

2 Comments:

Blogger jordin said...

The cookies sound delicious!!! May i have the recipe?

March 1, 2008 at 1:19:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum, they look lovely!
James - what a cutie, bet it was easy to forgive the 3am wake up.
It's surprisingly easy to lose large kitchen utensils, believe me! Hope you find it.

March 1, 2008 at 1:55:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home