Thursday, February 28, 2008

All hockey, all the time

James has these really cool hockey all stars pants. I bought them a while ago and they fit him just perfect now- he probably could have been wearing them for a while!

Al came by and talked hockey with James for a bit. James showed him how he could dance as well as his hockey board. Then they went out to the Sens game at the cinema.

I made a new recipe from the cookbook Karrie gave me - "Chili Mac". It was like a chili except you add macaroni to it at the end. I used turkey sausages instead of ground beef and baby shells instead of macaroni (I was out of macaroni) and it was good. Al suggested that even his kids would eat it. I take that as a compliment, I think.

My cold has gotten worse this evening. I am planning on using a lot of Vicks tonight! I am not sure if I'll be going to work tomorrow at this point. Don't call me, I can't talk right now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Aphra, we made almost identical dinners tonight :) I think mine was called cheesy chili pasta or something, but yeah, same ingredients. It was good, but the noodles took a long time to cook.

February 28, 2008 at 9:59:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home