Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In charge

James and I had a great day together yesterday. We went to the Cat Center and he got some cars for his trip, a golf set and 'Mouse trap' game that I had when I was a girl. We also went by the train station and picked up their tickets for today. James was very lovey yesterday with lots of hugs and I love you's. He was very excited about the trip and did not even want to go out and play with another little boy, when asked.

Kim also stayed with us mon. night as her car had broken down.

I had to leave for work at 3:40 yesterday as I had booked a lab in for 4:30 as I thought the boys were leaving on Tues. By the time I got home, James was already asleep.

This morning, I had an early class and was worried that he wouldn't be up before I left! He got up at 1am and crawled in to bed with me. I let him stay because I knew that his schedule was going to be all screwed up anyway in the next few days. So I got to cuddle with him most of the night. I got up at 6:30am to have my shower and he was just waking up at 7:30am. I said something like I love you buddy and he replied that I need to make sure to tape Hockey night in Canada (on Sat.)

So, they should now be on the night train to Moncton. Hopefully they have a really good time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home