Thursday, March 13, 2008

The mouse vs. the spatula



The spatula lost.

I got home from work today to hear a lovely message from Carolyn inviting me to dinner. But I got home too late to go over, so I went to make my own dinner and found that the spatula had been mauled sometime in the last 24 hours! I never knew mice liked spatulas so much!

James and Myron called to say they got in safe, though the train was late because it had to take a different route or something. They ate pizza tonight for dinner and fast food last night in Montreal. Hopefully, their diet will improve! They are going swimming tomorrow with Myron's brother Mike and family. They had to go and buy swimming trunks when they arrived.

I have a long day at RMC tomorrow as I took Tues off to hang with James.

3 Comments:

Blogger swilek said...

I didn't know mice ate rubber like that!!!:) wild! glad you are fairing well without the boys!

March 13, 2008 at 9:06:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Marlene said...

I think the mice thought your spatula was a cherry popsicle!

March 13, 2008 at 10:48:00 PM EDT  
Blogger seethroughfaith said...

mmm what was the other thing you'd lost in the kitchen - maybe the mouse ate that too!

March 17, 2008 at 9:50:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home