Argument
Last night I left RMC and headed over in the snow to Queen's for my night course. This week is normally the easy week in the course. They normally finish pretty quick with not much hassle. But no. I had students late and missing and unhappy. But at least they were pretty good at the equations. I had one student argue with me for 30 mins over why his grade was a C instead of a B! It's draining to argue!
When I got home Myron told me that I would need to apologize to my mom. Apparently she called and James was talking to her and while she and he were talking Myron BROKE one of James' hockey sticks. So James was probably pretty upset! Sorry Mom!
Tonight, there's prayer at Rustle. I am soo looking forward to it!
When I got home Myron told me that I would need to apologize to my mom. Apparently she called and James was talking to her and while she and he were talking Myron BROKE one of James' hockey sticks. So James was probably pretty upset! Sorry Mom!
Tonight, there's prayer at Rustle. I am soo looking forward to it!

1 Comments:
so "MYRON" breaks a stick and you have to apologize?
strange land you live in james. strange indeed. with this in mind you can break something and he can take the heat. he owes you one. he owed a debt he could not pay you paid a debt you...
Post a Comment
<< Home