Monday, March 17, 2008

Hmmm

Yesterday afternoon I had a brief nap, but unfortunately that messed up my good sleep schedule that I had while the boys were gone and I didn't get to be until after 1am. So now I'm pretty tired.

I'm also on hold with Via while I type this! I've been on hold for 15 minutes. Hopefully, they answer within a 1/2 hour before I have to leave! Good thing I called early considering they say they are experiencing delays with their phone service. (Just got through- the train should be on time!)

So last night I watched Big Brother, Cold Case and my tear jerker 3 hour movie Kal Ho Na Ho. It is such a good movie but so sad (and long!). This time I started crying at the start because I knew what would happen at the end. It really is a beautiful movie about strength in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home