Globetrotting
I wore my snowpants today because I thought I'd spend a lot of time walking in snow. But it was clear as I walked to RMC and then from RMC to Queen's. It looks like the walk home will be in the snow though.
Myron (and James) want to go to the Globetrotters next week. I tried to order the tickets online but the surcharges were huge. For tickets worth $44 they wanted over $60. I went by the boxoffice today instead and picked them up for $48.
Time for me to globetrot home. Tomorrow is a big day- classes at 8:30, 12:30 and 2:30 but life should be a bit better next week.
Myron (and James) want to go to the Globetrotters next week. I tried to order the tickets online but the surcharges were huge. For tickets worth $44 they wanted over $60. I went by the boxoffice today instead and picked them up for $48.
Time for me to globetrot home. Tomorrow is a big day- classes at 8:30, 12:30 and 2:30 but life should be a bit better next week.

1 Comments:
Hey Kelly Here!
I read before how you got Christmas/Valentine's Day Sale Chocolate, well I was just at Loblaws and they have some good deals, thought I let you know, one sale lover to another LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home