Eliminating tomatoes
While I seem to be ok with small amounts of tomatoes, I have decided that I probably need to eliminate tomatoes from my diet. This is really difficult because so many things are tomato based! Pasta sauce/lasagne/all recipes with tomato sauce, etc. I can't think what to substitute for tomato sauce and tomato paste. Now, I won't be able to eliminate pizza sauce - that would be way too hard!!!
Tonight we are having the leftover turkey in wraps with a chocolate souffle for dessert (assuming it works out:)
I'm also planning on making apple chocolate chip muffins.
James is making a very long freight train. (he says)
Tonight we are having the leftover turkey in wraps with a chocolate souffle for dessert (assuming it works out:)
I'm also planning on making apple chocolate chip muffins.
James is making a very long freight train. (he says)

1 Comments:
I haven't read your whole blog yet, but I'm assuming tomatoes don't agree with you. That stinks that so much has tomatoes in it. Good luck!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to come around whenever you'd like! We have fun over there!
Happy Easter!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home