Thursday, March 27, 2008

Flat out

Monday felt like a week, Tuesday felt like a week, Wednesday felt like a week. Today was supposed to be busy too but I have not received some results that I am waiting for to work on, so far not so bad. It has been really exhausting but once I get this last load of work done, most of my Queen's work will be out of the way for the term!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny how a short week feels so much longer than a normal one! It's been a long one here too.

March 27, 2008 at 4:02:00 PM EDT  
Blogger swilek said...

thanks for your comment about my lament post!!

March 27, 2008 at 8:45:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

you hard working woman you!

March 28, 2008 at 2:14:00 AM EDT  
Blogger seethroughfaith said...

Isn't Easter Monday a holiday there? (That said this week has seemed so long ...)

March 28, 2008 at 4:22:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home