Spring

I have to admit that I was a bit depressed about the lack of spring in my earlier post. Thanks Bob for trying to cheer me up. I did go out after lunch to take out the compost and I ended up staying out for an hour as it was so beautiful (but cold) out. There were some sure signs of spring (other than Bob and his laundry) in my daffodil and tulip buds were poking through the snow and the red wing blackbirds returned from the south. I spent the hour listening to the blackbirds and watching James play snow football. Then I came in, made pizza dough for dinner then went out to Shari's art exhibit. It was really breathtaking. Her work is amazing.
Tonight is Hockey night in Canada and Earth Hour. I'm not sure the two are compatible! We'll shut down the computer and turn out the lights, but hockey night? I think it will still go on.

1 Comments:
Once the spring takes its first steps, it'll suddenly arrive real fast. It will!
Post a Comment
<< Home