Monday, April 14, 2008

Dirt Pie


This lovely looking floral arrangement is actually a dirt pie from Raphael's reception. Not sure how much Raphael enjoyed but it was GOOD. The service before it was really good too. I was glad to be at Kelly & Jason (&Elijah &Raphael) 's special day.
In the picture, you can also see Michelle taking a picture and challenging me to a race to get the pic on facebook first.
You can also see gummi worms crawling in the dirt.
It was a lot of biking that day, but with the whole weekend overall, it was the first time that I felt kind of normal for a weekend, even if it was tiring :)

James has become increasingly talkative. He had lots to say this weekend. And he made me take buses all over the house. An interestingly supportive conversation occurred when I had just lost at 'Staries' (a game I play on facebook). He told me "Good you got to level 10" and then something else equally supportive. I am not sure where this came from as generally when I play he says something like "You're going to lose!"

After dinner today, (new Texas steak recipe) James and I went out for a bike ride (well, he biked and I ran after him) and either he goes faster than last year, or I am way more out of shape as I had a hard time keeping up with him. I'm hoping it is the former, but figuring if it is the latter if we do this every day it won't take long to fix that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home