Thursday, April 10, 2008

Change

Today, while waiting for the school bus, a policeman drove up and blocked off the road with pylons, then drove away. It was quite funny to watch the people coming down Alfred St. and being confronted with the pylons and being unsure of what to do next. (they had to go down a side street to the next street- there was work being done on the traffic lights at the intersection)
We also saw a big bird of prey circling over us while we waited for the bus- maybe we looked good to eat?
While we were getting ready for school, Gerald called and said he won tickets to a Sesame St. Thing at the krock on Sat. and did James want to go? And he needed an answer SOONER than later. This threw off my whole morning routine, somehow and I ended up leaving the house without breakfast and almost forgetting to start the dinner. James was also up at 2am, which might have something to do with my alertness. How come HE never seems any worse for wear for being up at 2am?
The PLAYOFFS started yesterday, much to James' delight.
I also changed my shampoo today- from Sunsilk to Dove grapefruit and lemongrass. I'm liking that change!

1 Comments:

Blogger seethroughfaith said...

I like dove shampoo though we don't get the grapefruit one here :(

April 18, 2008 at 11:32:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home