Friday, April 11, 2008

Playoff

James' toungue looked worse last night- I guess it was having some swelling. There is a red section and a couple of white sections where I guess he bit through some skin on the toungue. It looks nasty. (Sorry Bob, I know you're queasy about the details- but some people like to know, I think) In the morning, it still looked bad, but not as bad as the night. I sent him to daycare with 'emergency freezies', as they are the only thing that really make him feel better if his toungue if hurting.

He is over the MOON with the playoffs. He loves that there are games on every night.

Myron had a meeting with a guy from the insurance today. A scheduled 2 hour meeting. I don't know how it went yet. The guy makes house calls. Myron has a hurt foot, so I guess that's a good thing - he couldn't have gone anywhere!

Yesterday, when I came home from work, I thought the house smelled great. I thought Myron had made something good for lunch. But then I realized that is was MY dinner that I put in the slow cooker that morning. Nice.

Tomorrow, James has basketball in the morning, then one of my coworkers and his family is coming for lunch. I am planning English muffin pizzas so that each person can top it the way they like. Myron is supposed to go to Gerald's for dinner with the boys, but I don't know if that will happen with Myron's injury.

Sunday, Kelly's Raphael is being dedicated so I'm heading to her church for 9:15am and then to Rustle after, then back home to go to Jo's for Raphael's reception.

Looks to be a busy weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home