U6
Signed James up for soccer (U6) on Tuesday nights.
Almost got flattened by a car running a red light. Newsflash- you are only supposed to turn left when the way is clear- not when you have a pedestrian and a RED light! (She was stopped at a red light. The pedestrian green light goes on first so the pedestrians can cross without being flattened, in theory anyway)
If I had a party for my 1000th blog post, who would want to come?
Almost got flattened by a car running a red light. Newsflash- you are only supposed to turn left when the way is clear- not when you have a pedestrian and a RED light! (She was stopped at a red light. The pedestrian green light goes on first so the pedestrians can cross without being flattened, in theory anyway)
If I had a party for my 1000th blog post, who would want to come?

4 Comments:
I'll come!!!
Due to the problematic distance it would have to be virtual attendance...
1,000. Ha! And Ellen Roseman thought she had something to brag about! (http://www.ellenroseman.com/?p=116)
I would. Esp if you bake ... virtual food is caloriefree you know :)
Post a Comment
<< Home