Friday, April 18, 2008

Plowed

Last night I was plowed over, not by a car, but by a nasty sore throat. It was sooo painful to swallow! By the morning, it was somewhat better. At RMC (in a environmentally protected environment) it is fine, so I'm thinking it may be an allergy and not a cold. I guess we'll see. I would take allergy medecine, but it upsets my stomach, so I'll live with it as best I can.

James showed me after school how he did the jump rope for heart and he REALLY CAN SKIP. I was impressed. He's not fast but he can get it done, one skip at a time. Thanks to everyone who supported him!

Kim came by in the morning to drop off her recycling (cause she lives in the boonies, she has no recycling) and she drove me to rmc. We're going shopping together on Mon. Which means I'll have to head into work on Sun aft. to get a bit accomplished so I can take Mon. off.

Plans for the party are a meal of burgers, hopefully with DQ ice creamcake as well. So far I have jordin and bob (they might bring their families too, if their families are nice to them) on the 'real' person guest list. Haven't picked a date yet, but I'm hoping for next week!

1 Comments:

Blogger seethroughfaith said...

what's the reason for the party? not that you really need one.

April 19, 2008 at 6:10:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home