Saturday, September 08, 2007

No construction on Saturday

pipes across the street
I am happy to report that the construction workers have seem to have taken the weekend off. Happy for them. It's not much quieter as my neighbour seems to be spending the day with his chainsaw.
My mother wondered where the construction was because there wasn't any when she was here 2 weeks ago. Oh, how things change. This is on the corner of our street looking right down 3rd ave.:

This is looking left:
3 diggers in the distance

I slept ok last night. Went downtown to pick up some groceries and a game I had ordered from Sears for James. It was only $15 so I thought it would be small, but it was huge. And there were 19 games inside. I am SO sore now. And still pretty tired. This is part of the game box though:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home