first hockey game
James is going to his first hockey game tonight! Annette called this morning and asked if we wanted to have her tickets. It starts lateish - 7:30 and James normally goes to bed at 8 so we'll see how that goes!
I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. What woke me up this time was that myron fell asleep with the tv on and there was a really LOUD infomercial at 3am. I got up and switched off the TV and then couldn't get back to sleep.
I have a TA meeting this afternoon that I hope I will be ok for!
James was crying this morning because he didn't want to go to daycare- he wanted to go to school! Wow!
I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. What woke me up this time was that myron fell asleep with the tv on and there was a really LOUD infomercial at 3am. I got up and switched off the TV and then couldn't get back to sleep.
I have a TA meeting this afternoon that I hope I will be ok for!
James was crying this morning because he didn't want to go to daycare- he wanted to go to school! Wow!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home