Tired
I had another bad night last night. Not caused by James this time! I woke up around 3am and couldn't get back to sleep until 6:30am. James was up at 7:15am.
I rolled myself into RMC, dropping James at daycare. Thankfully, it was a very busy day. Had it been a boring day, I'm not sure I would have made it through!
I got home, doing some shopping on the way. The boys had fish sticks (blech!) with mashed potatoes and garlic bread. I just had the potatoes and the bread. Myron managed to eat all of this in some way. He is also doing physics on the elastic bands that hold his jaw together to make sure it works out straight. Do NOT ask me about this- ask him. Blech.
After dinner, I was pretty tired, but I managed to drag myself through the dishes. Eventually the dinner energy must have kicked in because I felt better and I reviewed my notes for tomorrow while listening to Vega 4 (I had to order the CD and only got it today)
Tomorrow, I'm leading a TA workshop. I also have to drop James at school with a lunch before the workshop. And pick up tinbits for the workshopees.
I rolled myself into RMC, dropping James at daycare. Thankfully, it was a very busy day. Had it been a boring day, I'm not sure I would have made it through!
I got home, doing some shopping on the way. The boys had fish sticks (blech!) with mashed potatoes and garlic bread. I just had the potatoes and the bread. Myron managed to eat all of this in some way. He is also doing physics on the elastic bands that hold his jaw together to make sure it works out straight. Do NOT ask me about this- ask him. Blech.
After dinner, I was pretty tired, but I managed to drag myself through the dishes. Eventually the dinner energy must have kicked in because I felt better and I reviewed my notes for tomorrow while listening to Vega 4 (I had to order the CD and only got it today)
Tomorrow, I'm leading a TA workshop. I also have to drop James at school with a lunch before the workshop. And pick up tinbits for the workshopees.

1 Comments:
James doesn't go to school every day? (how does that affect the dynamics of the class - since I suppose grade 1 DO go everyday)
Post a Comment
<< Home