My neighbour is an insomniac too
James in his DUCKS hat from BarbaraSorry Marlene, James loves the Ducks. His daycare teachers' husband works for the Oilers and when he wore it to daycare the teacher told him he was wearing the wrong paraphanalia! (not that James knew what she meant. or cared. she was joking)
My neighbour was up last night between 3 and 4am rustling around in her driveway. I don't know if she was looking for something or what but she was wearing heels, so I heard the clip,clip,clip- very annoying in the middle of the night!
But James slept really well last night. He didn't get up and he slept until 8am!
I called the school yesterday and was very surprised to learn James is in a grade 1 class, so not in the kindergartens that I toured and liked so much. We'll have to see how it goes. When I told him he wasn't in Rebecca's class he had a good cry, but he seems ok now. We're going to go and visit the school playground this weekend as I think he wants to check it out.
I have to go into work on Monday to move my office into the renovated space. James is coming to help me!

1 Comments:
What a cutie pie!!! I am proud to be a co-fan of the Ducks with him!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home