Friday, August 31, 2007

Surprise for Myron

Myron came home from his appt. saying his dr. told him to try sucking eggs. And so he immediately went, boiled an egg (HIMSELF! using a cookbook), mashed it up and found he could suck it up. He was VERY happy! Now his diet consists of eggs for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eventually he will egg himself out don't ya think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hahaha! I can just picture the doctor saying "Go suck an egg, Myron!"

I had to laugh that he used a cookbook to boil an egg, but I know how it feels. When I first moved out I had to call my mom and ask how to make a baked potato.

September 3, 2007 at 9:20:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my defense I was actually using the cookbook to find out how much milk you should add to make scrabbled eggs. In fact I was looking at the cookbook after I had boiled a couple eggs so I'm not sure why Aphra thought I needed help doing something I'd already done. But then again maybe Aphra thought that I thought my first attempt was so dismal that I needed to go to the pros.

September 4, 2007 at 9:34:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home