What Dr. Who character are you?
Thanks to Jo for this!
What Doctor Who character are You?
created with QuizFarm.com
(I am not sure what it means when it says I 'never always help'. That and I don't play cricket. Nor would I be good at it if I did play it!)
![]() |
What Doctor Who character are You?
created with QuizFarm.com
5th Doctor | 83% | ||
2nd doctor | 67% | ||
10th Doctor | 58% | ||
4th Doctor | 58% | ||
8th Doctor | 33% | ||
7th Doctor | 33% | ||
1st Doctor | 33% | ||
3rd doctor | 33% | ||
6th doctor | 25% | ||
9th Doctor | 17% | ||
a Dalek | 0% | ||
Davros | 0% |
| You scored as 5th Doctor,Always a little confused and vunrable you never always help. All the same you are good at Cricket! |
(I am not sure what it means when it says I 'never always help'. That and I don't play cricket. Nor would I be good at it if I did play it!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home