Happy Birthday Grandad!
In honour of your birthday we watched the Canada One plane fly over:)
Last night was quite bad for me. James was crying at 3am so I got up and he said he heard something, but he was quite content that I was awake and he immediately fell back asleep. However, *I* could not get back to sleep until 5:30am. Then James was up again at 7. So now I'm pretty tired. Just waiting for the day to end!
James is pretty positive about school. I hope he really likes it. I'm kinda dreading it and all the extra demands. It's kind of like life is a bit of a video game. I mastered the last level, so now I get something more difficult! Trying to recover from this sickness has made me more tired and less positive, I think. More wondering if I'll make it. I'm sure I'll feel better once I AM better. I am doing better but it's like my body has taken such a hit, recovery is taking a while.
For those not on Al's email list Lisa had her baby on Friday. Gabrielle Simone 7lbs12.5oz.
Myron is eating a lot of eggs. He is chopping up things like chicken + tomato to put in his scrambled egg omelets.
Last night was quite bad for me. James was crying at 3am so I got up and he said he heard something, but he was quite content that I was awake and he immediately fell back asleep. However, *I* could not get back to sleep until 5:30am. Then James was up again at 7. So now I'm pretty tired. Just waiting for the day to end!
James is pretty positive about school. I hope he really likes it. I'm kinda dreading it and all the extra demands. It's kind of like life is a bit of a video game. I mastered the last level, so now I get something more difficult! Trying to recover from this sickness has made me more tired and less positive, I think. More wondering if I'll make it. I'm sure I'll feel better once I AM better. I am doing better but it's like my body has taken such a hit, recovery is taking a while.
For those not on Al's email list Lisa had her baby on Friday. Gabrielle Simone 7lbs12.5oz.
Myron is eating a lot of eggs. He is chopping up things like chicken + tomato to put in his scrambled egg omelets.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home