Construction starts at 7am
At precisely 7am this morning something started smashing the pavement nearby, making sleep, if I were able to do so, impossible! I wonder what time they start on a saturday.
James and myron are out at the game. James was very excited to be able to go. Myron even seemed keen to get out of the house. He even seemed keen on the snacks they provide. Anything provided in arenas generally is not my idea of good food, but I guess that's why I don't go!
Food and I don't have a great relationship since this sickness. I have been eating very carefully because I don't actually know how I'm doing! It seems to have been a very strange illness because I would be fine for a few days and then it would flare up again. Very hard to predict.
NOW I seem to have a cold! Grrr. This probably is not helped by my sleeplessness. I lay down before my meeting and after dinner but did not sleep, just rested. I should sleep tonight!
My TA meeting today was rather on the boring side, but it's done now and the next meeting is with the students and is on Monday night.
James and myron are out at the game. James was very excited to be able to go. Myron even seemed keen to get out of the house. He even seemed keen on the snacks they provide. Anything provided in arenas generally is not my idea of good food, but I guess that's why I don't go!
Food and I don't have a great relationship since this sickness. I have been eating very carefully because I don't actually know how I'm doing! It seems to have been a very strange illness because I would be fine for a few days and then it would flare up again. Very hard to predict.
NOW I seem to have a cold! Grrr. This probably is not helped by my sleeplessness. I lay down before my meeting and after dinner but did not sleep, just rested. I should sleep tonight!
My TA meeting today was rather on the boring side, but it's done now and the next meeting is with the students and is on Monday night.

1 Comments:
7am! In the UK it's illegal to start before 8. I've got renovations 2 doors down and over the road, though I managed to sleep through it until 9.30. Which was nice! Next door's toddler's also quite noisy, and I slept through - which is unusual - his wake up call. Which is usually around 7.30.
Poor you! I hope they're not so early on a Saturday and you get some sleep.
Post a Comment
<< Home