Dinner, ruined
On the photo below, I do not know what the purple flowers are (my mom asked). For the last few years I thought they were weeds, but this year I let them grow and I really like them. Anyone know?
Yesterday, Myron was at work, so James and I spent most of the day outside, cleaning out the garage. Annette dropped off AJ for a bit of playtime and they boys played well for the most part. I had to play the mediator a few times. One time I felt like a Judge. James claimed AJ pushed him. So I asked AJ if he pushed James. AJ did not respond. I asked him a couple more times (rewording the question) and he still did not answer me (or even look at me). Finally, I said, AJ if you're not going to talk to me, I'm going to have to assume James is telling me the truth that you pushed him. Again, no response. So, I declared "OK AJ, no pushing" and AJ was like ok and off they went to play again.
I made a lovely stewed chicken last night, with leftovers for tonight.
After dinner, now Myron was home, I went straight to my work as I had a project due in by tomorrow morning. I was hoping to finish the project last night. I had to format the posters for our conference (102 of them). I thought I could get it done in one night but I only got from A-D before I was too tired and crawled into bed. So I had to work like crazy today, and I did get it sent off just now. However, I didn't get the leftovers in the fridge last night, therefore ruining tonights dinner.
I hate being wasteful indeed, but without a car, I plan my meals very carefully and so ruining a dinner also makes lots of complications for me!
James woke up early this morning and wasn't feeling real well. He had a nap in the afternoon too, which is unusual.
Tomorrow, I'm going to Rideau for a kindergarten evening to learn more about the plan for next year (I guess- they didn't really tell me what it is about)
I have a meeting from 3-4:30 and then have to pick James up and leave at 5:30 to head out to the Rideau meeting.
Yesterday, Myron was at work, so James and I spent most of the day outside, cleaning out the garage. Annette dropped off AJ for a bit of playtime and they boys played well for the most part. I had to play the mediator a few times. One time I felt like a Judge. James claimed AJ pushed him. So I asked AJ if he pushed James. AJ did not respond. I asked him a couple more times (rewording the question) and he still did not answer me (or even look at me). Finally, I said, AJ if you're not going to talk to me, I'm going to have to assume James is telling me the truth that you pushed him. Again, no response. So, I declared "OK AJ, no pushing" and AJ was like ok and off they went to play again.
I made a lovely stewed chicken last night, with leftovers for tonight.
After dinner, now Myron was home, I went straight to my work as I had a project due in by tomorrow morning. I was hoping to finish the project last night. I had to format the posters for our conference (102 of them). I thought I could get it done in one night but I only got from A-D before I was too tired and crawled into bed. So I had to work like crazy today, and I did get it sent off just now. However, I didn't get the leftovers in the fridge last night, therefore ruining tonights dinner.
I hate being wasteful indeed, but without a car, I plan my meals very carefully and so ruining a dinner also makes lots of complications for me!
James woke up early this morning and wasn't feeling real well. He had a nap in the afternoon too, which is unusual.
Tomorrow, I'm going to Rideau for a kindergarten evening to learn more about the plan for next year (I guess- they didn't really tell me what it is about)
I have a meeting from 3-4:30 and then have to pick James up and leave at 5:30 to head out to the Rideau meeting.

3 Comments:
sorry to hear about your dinner :(
my plans for leftovers get ruined when the family eat too much - so there aren't enough left overs to make a meal from.
I think those flowers are what my mom calls Johnny-jump-ups. They're sort of a wild pansy. They grow and spread like weeds, but I always leave them in my garden, too.
rachel may be right, since she's definitely a more experienced gardener than i, but they look like violas to me (or at least what my gram used to call violas)... then again, maybe violas and johnny jump-ups are the same thing?
Post a Comment
<< Home