Saturday, May 19, 2007

Coon hotel

Can you spot the heron hiding?


Last night James and I watched as a huge coon popped out of our garage. This was definately a different coon than the mamma with babies. After he came out of our garage he headed straight for our compost for 'breakfast'. James and I went to look at him and he wasn't scared of us at all. He was ok with us standing and looking at him.

I have 2 weeks left in my contract for the conference we are putting on and things have started to get crazy, as expected.

Today we plan to go downtown because James really wants to see the new arena contruction project. To me, an eyesore. To James, awesome. It looks like a nice day. If it's not too cold we might get an icecream. James also wants to see the hockey in the afternoon.

Last night, I made a new recipe called fiesta chicken. I took some chicken out before I put the sauce on because james doesn't like sauce. Tonight, I'm planning BBQ chicken pizza. Should also work on something to bring to the Rustle BBQ tomorrow!

My boys are both still slumbering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home