Doctor
I never did fix my computer problem at RMC, but I have some ideas now I'm home.
I forgot to talk about my dr. appt. this morning. Maybe I'm trying to block it out. She said my heart monitor results were normal, and she didn't mention the blood, but I assume that was normal as well. BUT she wasn't happy because I hadn't had any 'events' while wearing my monitor. So she wants me to wear an 'event monitor' for 2 weeks (starting May 30). This way she can check if the events really have to do with my heart, or if they have to do with my head! Heh. She said if it's not my heart then my brain is probably producing stress hormones incorrectly. This should show up clearly on the event monitor.
I forgot to talk about my dr. appt. this morning. Maybe I'm trying to block it out. She said my heart monitor results were normal, and she didn't mention the blood, but I assume that was normal as well. BUT she wasn't happy because I hadn't had any 'events' while wearing my monitor. So she wants me to wear an 'event monitor' for 2 weeks (starting May 30). This way she can check if the events really have to do with my heart, or if they have to do with my head! Heh. She said if it's not my heart then my brain is probably producing stress hormones incorrectly. This should show up clearly on the event monitor.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home