Thursday, May 17, 2007

White men can dance


Yes, the bob the builder team was a team of 4 dancing guys. It was really refreshing to see them being unstereotypical males. They seemed to all be having a great time. And dancing. And the kids loved it!

James and I hung out at Rustle in the morning and picked up some great boots for him. There seemed to be a pretty regular flow of traffic for the general store. Met Brenda's better-or-more-equal half Mike and John's friend Lisa. Learned a lot about fruit tree pollination.

J and I took a bus out to the Cat center, had lunch, did some shopping and watched Bob. Soemwhere in the middle of all this, he sang this to the tune of "we will rock you": "I will love you" while clinging to my leg. Very cute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

That's so funny, My sister in law was there with her 4 kids.
Too bad I wasn't there. We would have met.

May 18, 2007 at 8:21:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Aphra said...

we'll have to wrok out a time to meet when you are in kingston!

May 19, 2007 at 9:54:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home