Monday, May 21, 2007


On Saturday, we went down by the water and walked the waterfront trail as it was a beautiful day. James really wanted to see the construction project down town (some big divisive arena) They weren't working as it was a saturday and the long weekend, so it wasn't as exciting as he'd hoped. Here's a pic of the boys in front of it though:


On Sunday, Lisa that we met on Thurs. was there with her daughter. I told her I was happy to see her, because I really was. I normally am, but don't tell them, but then how will they know? Trying to break the isolation mentality.
I also met Karen, a friend of Al and Shari's from Ottawa. I remembered reading one of her comments on Rachel's blog. She said she reads sometimes. So, hi Karen, if you are reading this!
Rustle was pretty packed on Sunday. It was great! Chaotic, but great:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home