Friday, May 25, 2007

Redwing

James was watching the Ducks play the Redwings. In his mind, he must have thought being called a "Redwing" didn't make much sense. So the game he watched (taped because the series is now over) was between the Detroit RedWinged Blackbirds and the Anaheim Ducks. Birds play birds, now that makes sense!

I have had a cold since the weekend. Nasty. I was doing better, but last night and this morning I was coughing up all manner of interesting things. I'm still trying to determine if it's a cold or allergies. I'm doing much better today where I'm in AC.

Got Al setup on Bloglines yesterday. We'll see if it works for him.

Yesterday I booked Myrons flight. He leaves June 2 and returns June 14. June 15 we leave for London for a wedding. His family doesn't know he's coming yet!

Edited to add (for Al) that James was indeed going for the Ducks (because they were winning)

3 Comments:

Blogger doseger said...

am loving the lines! thanks so much for sharing time at the ranch yesterday.
if the ducks win i will hedge a wager james will be a duck fan. first winners are usually kept.

May 25, 2007 at 11:41:00 AM EDT  
Blogger seethroughfaith said...

At first I thought London England but then realised you must mean London Ontario. Pity :(

May 25, 2007 at 5:00:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck explaining to James what a "Senator" is!

May 25, 2007 at 7:13:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home