Saturday, December 03, 2005

Twins

James keep claiming that we are 'twins' and this means that we 'do everything together'. This comes from the train twins in the Thomas set, I believe.

James is still gung-ho on the advent calender. It's the first thing we do in the morning. We've had a tiny chocolate king, lamb and snowman so far!

I got James a book called 'Railroad Rhymes' which has rhymes about the different Thomas the train engines. He really likes the book!

An update on the murder nearby- on Tuesday, I guess they finished getting their evidence and the police guard was gone and instead the door and windows of the house were boarded up with plywood. Today when I walked by there was now a 'memorial' to the dead man which consisted of a piece of wood which said 'Remembering (name of deceased- I don't remember.lol.)'in marker. There were 2 blue balloons stuck to the wood sign and underneath a small vase that may have at one time contained flowers, but in this weather, they wouldn't have lasted long!

1 Comments:

Blogger see-through faith said...

the advent calander sounds lovely.

wonder what the idea of the 5 days to go really is? most strange and confusing for this 46 year old, let alone that young man who lives with you.

December 4, 2005 at 5:44:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home