Coat #2
This morning I got a second and final coat of paint on our doors and doorways:)
I told James about what I overheard him sleeptalking about after the incident (see 2 posts down) and last night he started giggling and said 'More cereal please. More cereal please. Thank you'. He's a funny guy.
Yesterday, when I went to pick up James, I arrived in about 1 minute before an ambulance. A little boy had tripped and falled and had stopped breathing momentarily. They were worried he might have a concussion. Quite a lot of excitement for the little daycare. James saw the fall, but couldn't really tell me much about it. They were doing a great job at the daycare keeping the rest of the kids calm, under the circumstances.
I told James about what I overheard him sleeptalking about after the incident (see 2 posts down) and last night he started giggling and said 'More cereal please. More cereal please. Thank you'. He's a funny guy.
Yesterday, when I went to pick up James, I arrived in about 1 minute before an ambulance. A little boy had tripped and falled and had stopped breathing momentarily. They were worried he might have a concussion. Quite a lot of excitement for the little daycare. James saw the fall, but couldn't really tell me much about it. They were doing a great job at the daycare keeping the rest of the kids calm, under the circumstances.

1 Comments:
remember when I was five an ambulance came to school and when dad asked me why
I said he's got antiseptic .. it was a family joke for years :)
Post a Comment
<< Home