Painting
Last night was a difficult evening with James. I don't know if it was him or me, but he was not very cooperative and it made for an annoying evening. I think he was tired and I was tired which compounded the problem. We're doing much better today. Phew :)
Last night, I dreamt that I was painting my house- according to my online dream dictionary (http://www.sleeps.com/dictionary/) this means :If you are doing the painting you will soon secure a good position of employment. I am quite excited about this as my current job situation I do not consider a 'good position'. I would like Queen's to give me full time work doing what I'm doing, but I'm pretty doubtful about that. Of course the dream might also mean that I should paint my house! (I really AM planning on it)
And in a move that will likely cause James to hate my blog in the future, I will tell the following funny story: Our neighbours give us lots of used clothing because they have 3 boys and they are done with having children. Their youngest is one year older than James.
In this last batch, they handed down some white underwear. These were a bit tight on James so I jokingly called them 'tighty whiteys'. He likes to prance around the house now to show off his 'tighty whiteys' and asks for them by name when he gets dressed in the morning. I think it's pretty funny :)
This morning I made Peach Raspberry Upside down French Toast and I will make the second half tomorrow morning. James wasn't too impressed- he wanted 'real toast'. But I thought the breakfast was excellent and very useful because I didn't have a scheduled lunch today, so good to eat a big breakfast and then dinner in the evening.
Tonight, Myron is playing his game all night, but tomorrow night I am going to get to go out with my friend Kim for hours and hours. I am so excited to get away and do fun things. We are going shopping at Walmart. I haven't been shopping in ages and I need everything! Then we are going to her Church and watching a movie. It is called 'Left behind: world at war' and seems to be about WWIII BUT it's a movie and it's free! Who cares? I'm so excited to be going out with no responsibilities for hours! Fun! Have a good weekend y'all. Have a good time in England Lorna!
Last night, I dreamt that I was painting my house- according to my online dream dictionary (http://www.sleeps.com/dictionary/) this means :If you are doing the painting you will soon secure a good position of employment. I am quite excited about this as my current job situation I do not consider a 'good position'. I would like Queen's to give me full time work doing what I'm doing, but I'm pretty doubtful about that. Of course the dream might also mean that I should paint my house! (I really AM planning on it)
And in a move that will likely cause James to hate my blog in the future, I will tell the following funny story: Our neighbours give us lots of used clothing because they have 3 boys and they are done with having children. Their youngest is one year older than James.
In this last batch, they handed down some white underwear. These were a bit tight on James so I jokingly called them 'tighty whiteys'. He likes to prance around the house now to show off his 'tighty whiteys' and asks for them by name when he gets dressed in the morning. I think it's pretty funny :)
This morning I made Peach Raspberry Upside down French Toast and I will make the second half tomorrow morning. James wasn't too impressed- he wanted 'real toast'. But I thought the breakfast was excellent and very useful because I didn't have a scheduled lunch today, so good to eat a big breakfast and then dinner in the evening.
Tonight, Myron is playing his game all night, but tomorrow night I am going to get to go out with my friend Kim for hours and hours. I am so excited to get away and do fun things. We are going shopping at Walmart. I haven't been shopping in ages and I need everything! Then we are going to her Church and watching a movie. It is called 'Left behind: world at war' and seems to be about WWIII BUT it's a movie and it's free! Who cares? I'm so excited to be going out with no responsibilities for hours! Fun! Have a good weekend y'all. Have a good time in England Lorna!

1 Comments:
sounds like you've been busy while I've been away
hope james is better and yeah painting the house and getting a full time job as a consequence sound - miraculous:)
Post a Comment
<< Home