Beeping up
James seems to understand that when trucks reverse they make a beeping sound (a warning noise not to get behind them!). So when he reverses his trucks he says they are 'beeping up'.
I have a pretty nasty cold right now with a pretty raw throat. It is hard to eat 'sharp' things like rice cakes or crackers. James and I were having some crackers and cheese and I was choking a bit and he said to me 'Just eat one bite at a time, ok?'
His new favorite phrase is 'of course'
I have a pretty nasty cold right now with a pretty raw throat. It is hard to eat 'sharp' things like rice cakes or crackers. James and I were having some crackers and cheese and I was choking a bit and he said to me 'Just eat one bite at a time, ok?'
His new favorite phrase is 'of course'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home