104.5
My work has been crazy so I haven't been posting.
I am working about 10-14 hours a day (as much as James permits outside of daycare.
I also have to work on Saturday, well work at RMC work- I would have been working anyway as I have heaps of papers for Queen's.
I post this at the half-way mark though- 150 papers marked- 150 to go.
The title to this post represents the price of gas at the Canadian Tire I biked by today. Apparently, this was quite a good price, as cars were lined up all the way across the Canadian Tire parking lot in line for the gas. I wish I had my camera with me.
On Tuesday, I dropped James off at the daycare at 8am. When I picked him up he had quite the story to tell me. The story as the 6 o'clock news told it: At 8:50am a pickup truck ran a red light at the corner of Concession and Victoria and hit a school bus. Luckily the school bus had just dropped of the kids and no kids were hurt. James' daycare is only a few houses down from this intersection and this was the story he told me (so that I knew to switch on the news!): A truck hit a bus. A big boom. Lots and lots of sirens and lights flashing!
When we biked home I could see all the dirt they put on the road to clean up chemical spills.
Need to sleep!
I am working about 10-14 hours a day (as much as James permits outside of daycare.
I also have to work on Saturday, well work at RMC work- I would have been working anyway as I have heaps of papers for Queen's.
I post this at the half-way mark though- 150 papers marked- 150 to go.
The title to this post represents the price of gas at the Canadian Tire I biked by today. Apparently, this was quite a good price, as cars were lined up all the way across the Canadian Tire parking lot in line for the gas. I wish I had my camera with me.
On Tuesday, I dropped James off at the daycare at 8am. When I picked him up he had quite the story to tell me. The story as the 6 o'clock news told it: At 8:50am a pickup truck ran a red light at the corner of Concession and Victoria and hit a school bus. Luckily the school bus had just dropped of the kids and no kids were hurt. James' daycare is only a few houses down from this intersection and this was the story he told me (so that I knew to switch on the news!): A truck hit a bus. A big boom. Lots and lots of sirens and lights flashing!
When we biked home I could see all the dirt they put on the road to clean up chemical spills.
Need to sleep!

2 Comments:
Hello, Aphra!
I discovered your blog when I realized I could click on the names of people who posted comments on MY blog and it would take me to THEIR blogs. I have just finished skimming through pretty much your entire blog and had quite a few good laughs, thanks to James and all his shenanigans!
I will most certainly be checking in here at the Rogers' neighbourhood frequently, as I've enjoyed reading about what's going on in your family.
Love, Rachel
Alice
petrol (gas) is 1.40€ a litre here.
(that makes it about $2CAN I think - or more!)
Post a Comment
<< Home