Friday, September 16, 2005

James-isms

James was in the bath playing with water and Myron asked him if he liked fluid mechanics. James responded saying yes, he liked HAMMOCKS.

Before bed James was telling me he would go to my work and I could go to the daycare. Then he said 'I'm going to be a mommy soon'.

Today, out of nowhere, he told me that the next time we take a train we'll have to take the same one as last time so we could find the spoon we lost. (On our trip back in August he dropped his spoon somewhere beside the seat and we couldn't find it back.)

Heading into work now. Hoping that the new computer that was set up for me there will actually have internet access so I can do my work, otherwise it will be a long day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home