Bill and Ben
James would like all to know that he now possesses BILL and BEN the engines.
They are 2 little teases he says.
This means that he went shopping with me. The only way I could convince him to go was if we went to S&R as well. So we stopped there first and played with their train table, bought Bill and Ben and then went to Food Basics to pick up some things for tomorrows dinner. We are having my boss Georges and our friends Georges and Nadine and their baby Gianna over for dinner tomorrow. I am making some sweet and sour chicken balls and Nadine is making tabuleh. I will try to make a dessert entitled 'Summer Breeze' as well.
After Food Basics we saw a park on the way home, so we had to stop and look at the fountain and the old steam train and the boats.
Yesterday, I also renegotiated our mortgage. That was an interesting experience, but I switched it from a fixed rate to a variable rate, and have changed our payments. It doesn't come into effect until October so we'll see how it goes.
They are 2 little teases he says.
This means that he went shopping with me. The only way I could convince him to go was if we went to S&R as well. So we stopped there first and played with their train table, bought Bill and Ben and then went to Food Basics to pick up some things for tomorrows dinner. We are having my boss Georges and our friends Georges and Nadine and their baby Gianna over for dinner tomorrow. I am making some sweet and sour chicken balls and Nadine is making tabuleh. I will try to make a dessert entitled 'Summer Breeze' as well.
After Food Basics we saw a park on the way home, so we had to stop and look at the fountain and the old steam train and the boats.
Yesterday, I also renegotiated our mortgage. That was an interesting experience, but I switched it from a fixed rate to a variable rate, and have changed our payments. It doesn't come into effect until October so we'll see how it goes.

1 Comments:
hey I left a challenge for you on stf :)
Post a Comment
<< Home