Friday, September 30, 2005

Rita and fever update

James' fever broke in the night and before I left for work he was sitting up (he wasn't able to sit yesterday) and said 'I won't puke today'. Good. He was still hot, but not as much as he was, so better. He will spend the weekend recovering before heading back to daycare.

Myron will have to work tomorrow to make up for some of the time lost.

Then I'll have to work a bit on Sunday to catch up on my internet work that I can no longer do from home.
Why?
We have no internet.
Thank you so much Rita for filling our yard with a giant tree and taking out phone service to the whole neighbourhood.
Reminds me I have to call my insurance!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God you weren't hurt or in any other way affected

Praise Him too that James is feeling better

Blessings on your weekend work and the coming week too.

October 2, 2005 at 10:23:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home