Monday, October 03, 2005

James and the trouble with trees

Well, it's hard to know where to start.
We have phone service now, though only temporary until they can construct a new 'real' line. The tree will have to move first though!
I have no idea when the tree is moving, but likely on the weekend.
Apparently, the woman had been having work done on the tree before the Rita winds blew it down, so you would think it would be her responsibilty, right? But, no, because it landed in our yard it technically is our problem and our responsibility to move.
James was quite distraught about the laundry line being down as it was something that he and momma did together.
I have pictures and a dubious internet connection so if anyone wants pics, just email me. (I'd post them, but have not that skill yet!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get this

Her tree
Her half done work


Then
Her tree
falls in YOUR garden

and you have to pay to remove it and repair the damage.

This can't be right - not if wind or no wind she was busy cutting the tree down.

Have you actually spoken to her and told her that your insurance won't pay?

sigh :(

October 5, 2005 at 4:14:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home