Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The tree

Well, I had phone call from Rick, the son of the lady whose tree is in our backyard, I think because of a note I left for her saying that my insurance will go after your insurance if you don't get the tree cleared away. The note at least got me a phone call from Rick who said that the contractor had been called, but that the contractor thought he had done the job or something bogus like that. Anyway, Rick assured me that the contractor would be here today (ya right- it's raining, so I don't believe that either) and would cut down the tree. Now, you would say this is great. Indeed. However, for some reason the 'contractor' won't actually take the wood away, Rick will do that himself at some point. But at least I should be able to walk in my backyard again, which will be nice, if the contractor does show up, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home