Sleep talking
I gave James the Benalyn to help him sleep with the itches again last night and he slept so well. I'm thinking he should have Benalyn every night- maybe me too. Hello drug addiction :)
The funny thing was I think he had a dream and he was actually sleep talking. He said "More cereal please. More cereal please. Thank you" and then he went back to sleep. My boy is so polite in his dreams!
His itching is much better today, but his whole body is covered with either spots or scabs. Poor wee mite.
I didn't take him grocery shopping today, because he might still be infectious. It's hard to tell. I think he's pretty clear of it now.
It's getting overcast now, but it was nice and sunny this morning and I had a lovely bike ride down to the grocery store.
The funny thing was I think he had a dream and he was actually sleep talking. He said "More cereal please. More cereal please. Thank you" and then he went back to sleep. My boy is so polite in his dreams!
His itching is much better today, but his whole body is covered with either spots or scabs. Poor wee mite.
I didn't take him grocery shopping today, because he might still be infectious. It's hard to tell. I think he's pretty clear of it now.
It's getting overcast now, but it was nice and sunny this morning and I had a lovely bike ride down to the grocery store.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home